Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it at another journal for consideration.
The submission file is a PDF file. (The source file is also recommended to be submitted.)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The formatting and style are as in the sample file in docx (MS Word Template).
- The illustrations and figures are of high resolution and quality.
- References closely follow the recommended format (see sample file in docx and pdf).
- Where available, DOIs or URLs have been provided for the references.
- All authors, affiliations and email addresses are properly specified in the submission web page. Co-authors are aware of the submission and have no objections.
- We provide candidates for three potential reviewers from at least two different countries. Names, email addresses, institutions, and field of speciality are properly typed in the submission metadata.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). As soon as the paper is accepted, finally submitted and edited, the npaper will appear in the "OnlineFirst" page of the journal, thus from this point no other internet-based publication is necessary.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site for author correspondence only will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.