Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it at another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is a PDF file. (The source file is recommended to be submitted. The illustrations, figures are included and of high quality.)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- References closely follow the recommended format (see sample file in doc).
- Where available, DOIs or URLs have been provided for the references.
Blinding the Paper
Papers submitted to Periodica Polytechnica Social and Management Sciences must be blinded prior to review. Papers cannot be reviewed unless they are properly blinded. To blind the paper, please follow these guidelines:
- There is no need for a title page. The first page of the paper should contain the title, immediately followed by the abstract, immediately followed by text of the paper. Information about the authors is not required on this page.
- Generic references to 'I' or 'me' (or other first-person pronouns) are permitted, unless they appear in conjunction with evidence that would lead the reader to infer to whom the pronoun refers.
- Check that the paper has no running headers or footers with the name of the authors.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). As soon as the paper is accepted, finally submitted and edited, the npaper will appear in the "OnlineFirst" page of the journal, thus from this point no other internet-based publication is necessary.